96 pages, many possibilities.
With a web width of 2.86 meters, the 96-page LITHOMAN opens new market segments in industrial web offset printing. It offers excellent printing quality, extremely short changeover times, minimal operating effort, and high repeatability in fully automated mode.
The 96-page LITHOMAN prints up to 4.32 million A4 pages per hour. It also offers the same level of performance and economy in the smaller job segment – automation options make it possible.
With sleeves instead of conventional blankets and a color and dampening unit concept for maximum printing quality.
Variable application options:
Catalogs, magazines, or supplements with 8, 16, 24, 32, 48, 96 pages – all can be produced with a full-width web.
Impression cylinders and inking units are manufactured from hightech materials using the latest processing technologies. The comparatively lean design is absolutely robust and fully equipped to tackle 24/7 production.
Our developers created a new cooling concept for quality assurance for the extra-wide web. It is joined by automatic Inline Control Systems for color, cut-off , and fanout.
The system integrates equipment for an easy exchange and servicing of rollers or wash-up bars as well as one-man transport solutions for the large, thin printing plates.
Main application possibilities:
- With one folder over one former: 1 x 96, 2 x 48, 4 x 24 A4 pages
- With one folder over two formers: 8 x 12 A4 pages
- With two folders: 4 x 24 (over quarter fold): 8 x 12, 6 x 16, 3 x 32 A4 pages
- With two folders: 4 x 8, 4 x 12, 3 x 16 A3 pages
- With two folders: 4 x 4, 4 x 6, 3 x 8 A2 pages
- Excellent printing quality
- Extremely short changeover times
- Minimal operating effort
- High repeatability in autoprint mode