The Flexible Compact Printer
The compact GEOMAN e:line was developed with a focus on economy, with short changeover times and efficient Inline Control systems for the automatic control of quality in production runs. This makes it ideally suited for medium-sized newspaper printing houses.
- Economy: The GEOMAN e:line is distinguished by low overall investment costs coupled with low life cycle costs. It ensures lower start-up waste and the highest fold performance.
- Quality: The GEOMAN e:line with its high quality coldset inking unit offers excellent product quality and production reliability. The arrangement of its cylinders allows parallel preparation, high speed, and reliable printing quality.
- Flexibility: The GEOMAN e:line is individually adjusted to the requirements and economic situation of the newspaper printing house. It can be subsequently gradually upgraded and retrofitted with many modular options.
- Compact design: The infeed unit is integrated into the printing unit and therefore requires limited space. This saves building and air conditioning expenses.
- Automation: manroland offers a need-based retrofit degree of automation with options such as PPL, AP,L or plate lift for automated conversion, Inline Control Systems, e.g. for colour register, fanout, or ink density control, the latest operating concepts and workflows for quick and easy operation.
- Broadsheet pages per web: 16
- max. copies/h: 96,000
- max. web width (mm): 1640, cylinder circumference (mm): 1,260
- Folders: PFN-23, PFN-25
- short changeover times
- automatic control of quality in production runs
- low life cycle costs
- lower start-up waste
- highest fold performance