Modular system for a large variety of business models.
Achieve full capacity for the medium-volume segment: with a high net output, the UNISET can accomplish a wide range of jobs. Its talents run the gamut from newspaper printing to heatset products.
Innovative business models:
With 80,000 copies/ hour the UNISET is always well-equipped for changes in coldset printing. As a heatset/coldset combination, the UNISET produces flexible contract jobs such as magazine, supplements, or business directories.
Variable web widths:
The use of variable web widths on the single-width press enables the production of different signatures – for a multiple and flexible press utilization. Also in the heatset area.
Precise folder delivery:
The pin-type jaw folder in the 2:3:3 system features up to 80 broadsheet pages. Folder options such as a quarter fold, gluing, and stitching enhance value creation in inline production.
Automated features such as automated plate change (PPL®) in combination with fully integrated Inline Control Systems reduce waste, makeready times, and personnel costs. Key options include the fast web infeed (50 meters per minute), IROLOC as well as the third ink form roller with a third distributor roller for commercial printing quality.
- For UNISET press series: 2-2/3-2
- Broadsheet pages per web: 8
- Max. copies/hour: 80,000
- Max. web width (mm): 965/1,280, circumference (mm): 1,260
- Optional additional equipment (examples): quarter fold; heatset
equipment; inkjet; IROLOC
- Wide range of jobs
- Produces flexible contract jobs
- Production of different signatures
- Multiple and flexible press utilization
- Reduce waste, make-ready times and personal costs