Modular system for a large variety of business models.
Achieve full capacity for the medium-volume segment: with a high net output, the UNISET can accomplish a wide range of jobs. Its talents run the gamut from newspaper printing to heatset products.
Innovative business models:
With 80,000 copies/ hour the UNISET is always well-equipped for changes in coldset printing. As a heatset/coldset combination, the UNISET produces flexible contract jobs such as magazine, supplements, or business directories.
Variable web widths:
The use of variable web widths on the single-width press enables the production of different signatures – for a multiple and flexible press utilization. Also in the heatset area.
Precise folder delivery:
The pin-type jaw folder in the 2:3:3 system features up to 80 broadsheet pages. Folder options such as a quarter fold, gluing, and stitching enhance value creation in inline production.
Automated features such as automated plate change (PPL®) in combination with fully integrated Inline Control systems reduce waste, make-ready times, and personnel costs. Key options include the fast web infeed (50 meters per minute), IROLOC as well as the third ink form roller with a third distributor roller for commercial printing quality.
- For UNISET press series: 2-2/3-2
- Broadsheet pages per web: 8
- Max. copies/hour: 80,000
- Max. web width (mm): 965/1,280, circumference (mm): 1,260
- Optional additional equipment (examples): quarter fold; heatset
equipment; inkjet; IROLOC
- Wide range of jobs
- Produces flexible contract jobs
- Production of different signatures
- Multiple and flexible press utilization
- Reduce waste, make-ready times and personal costs