VARIOMAN: offset makes the difference
The VARIOMAN combines latest technologies with high substrate and production flexibility as well as process integration. The result: an even faster, more efficient and cheaper packaging printing. Above all, this is enabled by the variable sleeve offset printing units and the outstanding automation solutions.
The offset technology reproduces high printing quality at a significantly better cost-per-copy, compared to flexo-, digital- or gravure printing. Compared to latter, the production costs can be decreased by 25 % – depending on the job structure. What is mainly responsible for this is the usage of offset printing plates instead of gravure cylinders and a significantly faster job change.
High quality printing:
When combined with Corona web conditioning, electron beam- or UV-hardening and gravure units with dryers, different films can be printed in high quality and variability.
The printing unit is format variable thanks to the proven sleeve technology. The production can be changed to another usage within a short time frame.
The VARIOMAN can be optimally equipped with offset-, flexo- or gravure units and comes as a hybrid press that fits every application demand.
Due to an ideal networking of processes and systems, the VARIOMAN ensures a quick turnaround and saves costs from the draft up to printing.
The VARIOMAN f:line – a new dimension in packaging printing
- Web width: 425-850 mm, 560-1120 mm, 625-1250 mm (*)
- Speed up to 400 m/min. depending on substrate and equipment
- Cylinder circumference variable due to sleeves: from 18“ up to 36“ (457-914 mm)
- Substrates: Films and paper from 10 to 300 μm
(* Preferred dimensions, other sizes on demand)
- Lower production costs due to offset technology
- Format variable printing unit thanks to the sleeve technology
- Different films can be printed in high quality and variability
- The equipment of the VARIOMAN fits the particular packaging design
- Competitive advantage due to the networked system